High school and transfer students with demonstrated advance level of Spanish can enroll at Universidad Latina de Costa Rica Bachelor programs.
The following documents must be received by the International Office before the deadlines. In special cases, this list may vary.
Request the Application and Housing Form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pregunta: ¿solicitamos el título de secundaria y las notas de los dos últimos años? (estos son potenciales estudiantes de Bachillerato)
- High school certificate with the Apostille from your country (you can get this in City Hall or the municipality office)
- FOR FUTURE STUDENTS OF MEDICINE AND SURGERY: Official transcript of your grades from the last two years, also with the Apostille. If the grades or evaluation system is different from Costa Rica (1-100%) we will need to receive a formal explanation from your school/college/university describing the grading system and offering equivalents.
- Copy of valid passport
- Digital and two passport-sized photos
- Application Form: with your academic program choice
- Housing Form
- Flight information Form
- Proof of language skills (when required)
- Copy of the international health insurance
For special category Student Visa and immigration requirements follow this link http://google.com
Semester programs 2017
|2017 Spring Semester||Jan 09 – Apr 22, 2017||MMM 09,2016|
|2017 Summer Semester||May 08 – Aug 19, 2017||MMM 09,2017|
|2017 Fall Semester||Sep 04 – Dec 16, 2017||MMM 09,2017|