College preparatory Program
High school and transfer students with beginner or intermediate level of Spanish can enroll at Universidad Latina de Costa Rica for the College Preparatory Program. This rigorous, adjustable-length, college preparatory program prepares students to be able to communicate effectively in both written and oral Spanish, as it promotes the development of the four skills: listening, speaking, writing and reading comprehension. Furthermore, it develops the integration of the student to the Costa Rican/Latin American culture and prepares the student for active participation in a Spanish language institution of higher education; specifically, in the Universidad Latina de Costa Rica.
The following documents must be received by the International Office before the deadline. In special cases, this list may vary.
Request the Application and Housing Form to: email@example.com
- High school certificate with the Apostille from your country (you can get this in City Hall or the municipality office)
- Forn future stidents of medicine and surgery: Official transcript of your grades from the last two years, also with the Apostille. If the grades or evaluation system is different from Costa Rica (1-100%) we will need to receive a formal explanation from your school/college/university describing the grading system and offering equivalents.
- Copy of valid passport
- Digital and two passport-sized photos
- Application Form
- Housing Form
- Flight information Form
- Proof of language skills (when required)
- Copy of the international health insurance
For special category Student Visa and immigration requirements follow this link http://ulatina-international-students/en/immigration-process
Semester programs 2017
|2017 Spring Semester||Jan 09 – Apr 22, 2017||Nov 12, 2016|
|2017 Summer Semester||May 08 – Aug 19, 2017||Mar 10, 2017|
|2017 Fall Semester||Sep 04 – Dec 16, 2017||Jul 7, 2017|